Into The Wild Movie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scripts and Such

+2
Admin
Indigo Moon
6 posters

Go down

Scripts and Such Empty Scripts and Such

Post by Indigo Moon Wed May 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Post your scripts here. Smile
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

Back to top Go down

Scripts and Such Empty Re: Scripts and Such

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 8:33 am

I'm gonna try to finish chapter one script and post it this morning, but no promises!

Admin
Admin

https://intothewildmovie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Billystorm22 Thu May 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Sounds like a plan
Billystorm22
Billystorm22

http://Deviantart.com (and then type in) Billystorm22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 16, 2013 5:38 pm

SMUDGE: Where are you off to, Rusty? *balancing on fence*
RUSTY: Hello, Smudge.
SMUDGE: Your not going into the woods, are you? *eyes huge*
RUSTY: Just for a look. *shifting*
SMUDGE: You wouldn't get me in there. It's dangerous! Henry said he went into the woods once. *points with nose to where Henry lives in a garden.*
RUSTY: That fat old tabby never went into the woods! He's hardly been beyond his own garden since his trip to the vet. All he wants to do is eat and sleep. *scoffs*
SMUDGE: No really, he caught a robin there!
RUSTY: Well, if he did, then it was before the vet. Now he complains about birds because they disturb his dozing.
SMUDGE: Well, anyway, Henry told me there are all sorts of dangerous animals out there. Huge wildcats who eat live rabbits for breakfast and sharpen their claws on old bones!
RUSTY: I'm only going for a look around, I won't stay long.
SMUDGE: Well, don't say I didn't warn you! *purr* *leaps off fence and back into garden*
•After Rusty tries to hunt•

*Graypaw attacks Rusty. Fights for a bit*

GRAYPAW: Hi there, kitty pet! You put up quite a fight for a tame kitty!
RUSTY: *growls* And I'll fight you again of I have to.
GRAYPAW: I'm Graypaw, by the way. In training to be a ThunderClan warrior.
•silence•
GRAYPAW: What's a kitty pet like you doing out in the woods? Don't you know it's dangerous?
RUSTY: If you're the most dangerous thing the woods has to offer, than I think I can handle it!
GRAYPAW: *eyes narrowed* Oh, I'm far from the most dangerous. If I were even half a warrior, I'd have given an intruder links you some real wounds to think about.
RUSTY: •silent•
GRAYPAW: Anyway, I didn't think it was worth hurting you. You're obviously not from one of the other Clans.
RUSTY: Other Clans?
GRAYPAW: *hiss* You must have heard of the four warrior Clans that hunt around here! I belong to ThunderClan. The other Clans are always trying to steal prey from us, especially ShadowClan. They're so fierce they would have ripped you to shreds, no questions asked! *spits* They come to take prey that is rightfully ours. It's the job of the ThunderClan warriors to keep then out of our territory. When I've finished my training, I'll be so dangerous, I'll have the other Clans shaking in their flea-bitten skins!
RUSTY: *narrows eyes* So you're not a warrior yet?
GRAYPAW: *purrs* Why? Did you think I was? I won't be a real warrior for ages. I have to go through the training first. Kits have to be six moons old before they even begin training! Tonight is my first night out as an apprentice.
RUSTY: Why don't you find yourself an owner with a nice, cozy house instead? Your life would be much easier. There are plenty of house folk who'd take in a kitten like you. All you have to do is sit where they can see you and look hungry for a couple of days-
GRAYPAW: And they'd feed me pellets that look like rabbit droppings and soft slop! No way! I can't think of anything worse than being a kitty pet! They're nothing but Twoleg toys! Eating stuff that doesn't look like food, making dirt in a box of gravel, sticking their noses outside only when the Twolegs allow them? That's no life! Out here, it's wild, and it's free! We come and go as we please, until you've tasted a fresh killed mouse, you haven't lived. Have you ever tasted mouse?
RUSTY: No...Not yet..
GRAYPAW: *sigh* I guess you'll never understand. You weren't born wild. It nags a big difference. You need to be born with warrior blood in your veins, or feel the wind in your whiskers. Kitties born into Twoleg nests could never feel the same way.
RUSTY: *indignantly* That's not true!
GRAYPAW: •silence• *hiss* I smell cats from my Clan, you should go. They won't be pleased to find you hunting in our territory!
RUSTY: *looks around*
GRAYPAW: Quick! Run!
BLUESTAR: What's going on here? *strolls out from undergrowth*
GRAYPAW: Bluestar! *crouches down*
LIONHEART: You shouldn't be do near Twolegplace, Graypaw! *growl*
GRAYPAW: I know, Lionheart. I'm sorry.
RUSTY: *crouches down*
BLUESTAR: Who is this?
GRAYPAW: He's no threat. He's not another Clan warrior, just a Twoleg pet from beyond our territories.
GRAYPAW: *hisses under breath to Rusty* This is Bluestar; she's leader of my Clan! And Lionheart, he's my mentor, which means he's training me tot be a warrior.
LIONHEART: *coolly* Thank you for the introduction, Graypaw.
BLUESTAR: You fight well for a Twoleg pet. We have been watching you both, we wondered how you would handle an intruder. You attacked him bravely. Sit up now, both of you! You too, kitty pet. You reacted well to the attack, kitty pet. Graypaw is stronger than you, but you used your wits to defend yourself. And you turned to face him when he chased you. I've never seen a kitty pet to that before.
RUSTY: Um..thanks.
BLUESTAR: I have been wondering how you would perform our here, beyond the Twolegplace. We patrol this border frequently, so I have often seen you sitting on your boundary, staring out into the forest. And now, at last, you have dared to place your paws here. You do seem to have a natural hunting ability. Sharp eyes. You would have caught that mouse if you had not hesitated so long.
RUSTY: *stammered* R-Really?
LIONHEART: Bluestar, this is a kittypet. He should not be hunting in ThunderClab territory. Send him home to his Twolegs!
RUSTY: Send me home? I've only come to hunt for a mouse or two. I'm sure there's enough to go around.
BLUESTAR: •angry• There's never enough to go around, if you didn't live such a soft, overfed life, you would know that!

Admin
Admin

https://intothewildmovie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Billystorm22 Thu May 16, 2013 6:21 pm

Awesome, thanks!
Billystorm22
Billystorm22

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo Moon Thu May 16, 2013 6:35 pm

Admin wrote:

SMUDGE: Where are you off to, Rusty? *balancing on fence*
RUSTY: Hello, Smudge.
SMUDGE: You're not going into the woods, are you? *eyes huge*
RUSTY: Just for a look. *shifting*
SMUDGE: You wouldn't get me in there. It's dangerous! Henry said he went into the woods once. *points with nose to where Henry lives in a garden.*
RUSTY: That fat old tabby never went into the woods! He's hardly been beyond his own garden since his trip to the vet. All he wants to do is eat and sleep. *scoffs*
SMUDGE: No really! He caught a robin there!
RUSTY: Well, if he did, then it was before the vet. Now he complains about birds because they disturb his dozing.
SMUDGE: Well, anyway, Henry told me there are all sorts of dangerous animals out there. Huge wildcats who eat live rabbits for breakfast and sharpen their claws on old bones!
RUSTY: I'm only going for a look around. I won't stay long.
SMUDGE: Well, don't say I didn't warn you! *purr* *leaps off fence and back into garden*
•After Rusty tries to hunt•

*Graypaw attacks Rusty. Fights for a bit*

GRAYPAW: Hi there, kitty pet! You put up quite a fight for a tame kitty!
RUSTY: *growls* And I'll fight you again if I have to.
GRAYPAW: I'm Graypaw, by the way. I'm training to be a ThunderClan warrior.
•silence•
GRAYPAW: What's a kitty pet like you doing out in the woods? Don't you know it's dangerous?
RUSTY: If you're the most dangerous thing the woods has to offer, than I think I can handle it!
GRAYPAW: *eyes narrowed* Oh, I'm far from the most dangerous. If I were even half a warrior, I'd have given an intruder like you some real wounds to think about.
RUSTY: •silent•
GRAYPAW: Anyway, I didn't think it was worth hurting you. You're obviously not from one of the other Clans.
RUSTY: Other Clans?
GRAYPAW: *hiss* You must have heard of the four warrior Clans that hunt around here! I belong to ThunderClan. The other Clans are always trying to steal prey from us, especially ShadowClan. They're so fierce they would have ripped you to shreds, no questions asked! *spits* They come to take prey that is rightfully ours. It's the job of the ThunderClan warriors to keep them out of our territory. When I've finished my training, I'll be so dangerous, I'll have the other Clans shaking in their flea-bitten skins!
RUSTY: *narrows eyes* So you're not a warrior yet?
GRAYPAW: *purrs* Why? Did you think I was? I won't be a real warrior for ages. I have to go through the training first. Kits have to be six moons old before they even begin training! Tonight is my first night out as an apprentice.
RUSTY: Why don't you find yourself an owner with a nice, cozy house instead? Your life would be much easier. There are plenty of house folk who'd take in a kitten like you. All you have to do is sit where they can see you and look hungry for a couple of days-
GRAYPAW: And they'd feed me pellets that look like rabbit droppings and soft slop! No way! I can't think of anything worse than being a kitty pet! They're nothing but Twoleg toys! Eating stuff that doesn't look like food, making dirt in a box of gravel, sticking their noses outside only when the Twolegs allow them? That's no life! Out here, it's wild, and it's free! We come and go as we please. Until you've tasted a fresh killed mouse, you haven't lived. Have you ever tasted mouse?
RUSTY: No...Not yet..
GRAYPAW: *sigh* I guess you'll never understand. You weren't born wild. It makes a big difference. You need to be born with warrior blood in your veins, or feel the wind in your whiskers. Kitties born into Twoleg nests could never feel the same way.
RUSTY: *indignantly* That's not true!
GRAYPAW: •silence• *hiss* I smell cats from my Clan. You should go. They won't be pleased to find you hunting in our territory!
RUSTY: *looks around*
GRAYPAW: Quick! Run!
BLUESTAR: What's going on here? *strolls out from undergrowth*
GRAYPAW: Bluestar! *crouches down*
LIONHEART: You shouldn't be so near Twolegplace, Graypaw! *growl*
GRAYPAW: I know, Lionheart. I'm sorry.
RUSTY: *crouches down*
BLUESTAR: Who is this?
GRAYPAW: He's no threat. He's not another Clan warrior, just a Twoleg pet from beyond our territories.
GRAYPAW: *hisses under breath to Rusty* This is Bluestar; she's leader of my Clan! And Lionheart, he's my mentor, which means he's training me to be a warrior.
LIONHEART: *coolly* Thank you for the introduction, Graypaw.
BLUESTAR: You fight well for a Twoleg pet. We have been watching you both. We wondered how you would handle an intruder. You attacked him bravely. Sit up now, both of you! You too, kitty pet. You reacted well to the attack. Graypaw is stronger than you, but you used your wits to defend yourself. And you turned to face him when he chased you. I've never seen a kitty pet do that before.
RUSTY: Um..thanks.
BLUESTAR: I have been wondering how you would perform out here, beyond the Twolegplace. We patrol this border frequently, so I have often seen you sitting on your boundary, staring out into the forest. And now, at last, you have dared to place your paws here. You do seem to have a natural hunting ability. Sharp eyes. You would have caught that mouse if you had not hesitated so long.
RUSTY: *stammered* R-Really?
LIONHEART: Bluestar, this is a kittypet. He should not be hunting in ThunderClan territory. Send him home to his Twolegs!
RUSTY: Send me home? I've only come to hunt for a mouse or two. I'm sure there's enough to go around.
BLUESTAR: •angry• There's never enough to go around. If you didn't live such a soft, overfed life, you would know that!

Okay, any changes I made, I bolded. Most of it was just little spelling mistakes or added letters. There were a few places where I made some things separate sentences. If you disagree with anything just tell me and we can work it out. Smile
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Billystorm22 Thu May 16, 2013 7:32 pm

I'm about to record now so I'll go with the new changes
Billystorm22
Billystorm22

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo Moon Thu May 16, 2013 7:33 pm

Okay, Billy.
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by brightheart~brightheart Thu May 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Hi! im about halfway done with chapter 2!

brightheart~brightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by brightheart~brightheart Thu May 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Done!

CHAPTER 2

BLUESTAR: Well? (hissing)
RUSTY: *flattens ears and crouches down* I am no threat to your Clan.
BLUESTAR: You threaten our Clan when you take out food. You have plenty of food in your Twoleg nest already. You come here only to hunt for sport. We hunt to survive.
RUSTY: *sits up and calms down* I had not thought of it that way before. I am sorry. I will not hunt here again.
LIONHEART: *steps back*
BLUESTAR: *calms down* You are an unusual kitty pet, Rusty.
GRAYPAW: *sigh*
*Bluestar and Lionheart look at each other*
RUSTY: Is survival here really so hard?
BLUESTAR: Our territory only covers part of the forest. We compete with other Clans for what we have. And this year, late newleaf means prey is scarce.
RUSTY: *eyes widen* Is your Clan very big?
BLUESTAR: Big enough. Our territory can support us, but there is no prey left over.
RUSTY: Are you all warriors then?
LIONHEART: Some are warriors. Some are too young or too old or too busy caring for kits to hunt.
RUSTY: And you all live and share prey together?
BLUESTAR: Perhaps you should find out these things for yourself. Would you like to join Thunderclan?
RUSTY: *speechless*
BLUESTAR: If you did, you would train with Graypaw to become a Clan warrior.
GRAYPAW: But kittypets cant be warriors! They don’t have warrior blood!
BLUESTAR: *sad* Warrior blood. *sigh* Too much of that has been spilled lately.
LIONHEART: Bluestar is only offering you training, young kit. There is no guarantee you would become a full warrior. It might prove too difficult for you. After all, you are used to a comfortable life.
RUSTY: *upset* Why offer me the chance then?
BLUESTAR: You are right to question our motives, young one. The fact is, Thunderclan needs more warriors.
LIONHEART: Understand that Bluestar does not make this offer lightly. If you wish to train with us, we will have to take you into our clan. You must either live with us and respect our ways, or return to your Twolegplace and never come back. You cannot live with a paw in each world.
*a cool breeze rustles Rusty’s fur*
BLUESTAR: Are you wondering if its worth giving up your comfortable kittypet life? But do you realize the price you will pay for your warmth and food?
BLUESTAR: I can tell that you are still a tom, despite the Twoleg stench that clings to your fur.
RUSTY: What do you mean- still a tom?
BLUESTAR: You havent yet been taken by the Twolegs to see the Cutter. You would be very different then. Not quite so keen to fight a Clan cat, I suspect!
BLUESTAR: The Clan might not be able to offer you such easy food or warmth. In the season of leaf-bare, nights in the forest can be cruel. The Clan will demand great loyalty and hard work. You will be expected to protect the clan with your life if necessary. And there are many mouths to feed. But rewards are great. You will remain a tom. You will be trained in the ways of the wild. You will learn what it is to be a real cat. The strength and fellowship of the Clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone.
LIONHEART: Come, Bluestar, lets not waste any more time here. We must be ready to join the other patrol at moonhigh. Tigerclaw will wonder what has become of us. *flicks tail*
RUSTY: Wait. Can I think about your offer?
BLUESTAR: *nods* Lionheart will be here tomorrow at sunhigh. Give him your answer then.
*Bluestar Lionheart and Graypaw leave*
RUSTY: *looks around* *goes home*

brightheart~brightheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo Moon Thu May 16, 2013 9:18 pm

brightheart~brightheart wrote:Done!

CHAPTER 2

BLUESTAR: Well? (hissing)
RUSTY: *flattens ears and crouches down* I am no threat to your Clan.
BLUESTAR: You threaten our Clan when you take our food. You have plenty of food in your Twoleg nest already. You come here only to hunt for sport. We hunt to survive.
RUSTY: *sits up and calms down* I had not thought of it that way before. I am sorry. I will not hunt here again.
LIONHEART: *steps back*
BLUESTAR: *calms down* You are an unusual kitty pet, Rusty.
GRAYPAW: *sigh*
RUSTY: Is survival here really so hard?
BLUESTAR: Our territory only covers part of the forest. We compete with other Clans for what we have. And this year, late newleaf means prey is scarce.
RUSTY: *eyes widen* Is your Clan very big?
BLUESTAR: Big enough. Our territory can support us, but there is no prey left over.
RUSTY: Are you all warriors then?
LIONHEART: Some are warriors. Some are too young or too old or too busy caring for kits to hunt.
RUSTY: And you all live and share prey together?
BLUESTAR: Perhaps you should find out these things for yourself. Would you like to join Thunderclan?
RUSTY: *speechless*
BLUESTAR: If you did, you would train with Graypaw to become a Clan warrior.
GRAYPAW: But kittypets cant be warriors! They don’t have warrior blood!
BLUESTAR: *sad* Warrior blood. *sigh* Too much of that has been spilled lately.
LIONHEART: Bluestar is only offering you training, young kit. There is no guarantee you would become a full warrior. It might prove too difficult for you. After all, you are used to a comfortable life.
RUSTY: *upset* Why offer me the chance then?
BLUESTAR: You are right to question our motives, young one. The fact is, Thunderclan needs more warriors.
LIONHEART: Understand that Bluestar does not make this offer lightly. If you wish to train with us, we will have to take you into our clan. You must either live with us and respect our ways, or return to your Twolegplace and never come back. You cannot live with a paw in each world.
*a cool breeze rustles Rusty’s fur*
BLUESTAR: Are you wondering if it's worth giving up your comfortable kittypet life? Do you realize the price you will pay for your warmth and food?
BLUESTAR: I can tell that you are still a tom, despite the Twoleg stench that clings to your fur.
RUSTY: What do you mean- still a tom?
BLUESTAR: You haven't yet been taken by the Twolegs to see the Cutter. You would be very different then. Not quite so keen to fight a Clan cat, I suspect! However, the Clan might not be able to offer you such easy food or warmth. In the season of leaf-bare, nights in the forest can be cruel. The Clan will demand great loyalty and hard work. You will be expected to protect the clan with your life if necessary. And there are many mouths to feed. But the rewards are great. You will remain a tom. You will be trained in the ways of the wild. You will learn what it is to be a real cat. The strength and fellowship of the Clan will always be with you, even when you hunt alone.
LIONHEART: Come, Bluestar, let's not waste any more time here. We must be ready to join the other patrol at moonhigh. Tigerclaw will wonder what has become of us. *flicks tail*
RUSTY: Wait. Can I think about your offer?
BLUESTAR: *nods* Lionheart will be here tomorrow at sunhigh. Give him your answer then.
*Bluestar Lionheart and Graypaw leave*
RUSTY: *looks around* *goes home*

Okay, once again the changes are in bold. Smile
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ~*Aмвerѕтαr*~ Thu May 16, 2013 9:20 pm

That looks awesome!!!!
~*Aмвerѕтαr*~
~*Aмвerѕтαr*~

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo Moon Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:56 pm

*Rusty sleeping, blinks awake. Drinks and eats, walks through cat flap.*

Smudge: Hello, Rusty! You should've been awake an hour ago. The baby sparrows were out stretching their wings.

Rusty: Did you catch any?

Smudge: *licks nose* Couldn't be bothered. I'd already eaten enough at home. Anyway, why weren't you out earlier? Yesterday you were complaining about Henry sleeping his time away, and today you're not much better yourself!

Rusty: *sits next to Smudge* I was in the woods last night.

Smudge: Oh yes, I forgot! How was it? Did you catch anything? Or did anything catch you?

Rusty: (short pause in conversation) I met some wildcats... (a little hesitant)

Smudge: (shocked) What?! Did you get into a fight?

Rusty: Sort of.

Smudge: Were you hurt? What happened?!

Rusty: There were three of them, bigger and stronger than any of us.

Smudge: And you fought all three of them?

Rusty: NO! (almost yelling). Just the youngest one; the other two came later.

Smudge: How come they didn't shred you to pieces?

Rusty: They just wanted me to leave their territory. But then... (hesitant)

Smudge: (impatient) Then what?

Rusty: They asked me to join their Clan.

Smudge: *shakes head disbelievingly*

Rusty: They did!

Smudge: Why would they do that? (skeptical)

Rusty: I don't know. I think they need extra paws in their Clan.

Smudge: (doubtful) Sounds a bit odd to me. I wouldn't trust them if I were you.

Rusty: But I do trust them and I've made up my mind. I'm going to join them.

Smudge: (alarmed) Please don't go, Rusty. I might never see you again.

Rusty: *nudges Smudge affectionately* Don't worry. My housefolk will get another cat and you'll get along with him fine. You get along with everyone!

Smudge: But it won't be the same!

Rusty: (impatient) That's just the point. If I stay around here till they take me to the Cutter, I won't be the same either!

Smudge: (confused) The Cutter?

Rusty: The vet. To be altered, like Henry was.

Smudge: *shrugs* But Henry's all right. I mean, I know he's a bit lazier now, but he's not unhappy. We could still have fun.

Rusty: (sad) I'm sorry, Smudge. I'll miss you, but I have to go.

Smudge: *touches Rusty with his nose* Fair enough. I can see I can't stop you, but at least let's spend one more morning together.

(Maybe music montage-thing here? Play a song and have Rusty and Smudge wander around together, doing stuff like playfighting and talking.)

Rusty: Bye, Smudge.

Smudge: Bye, Rusty.

Rusty: *jumps down over garden fence into woods. Sniffs the air uncertainly*

Lionheart: *appears from bushes* You have a lot to learn. Even the tiniest Clan kit knows when another cat is nearby. (slight pause) Can you tell if I'm alone?

Rusty: *sniffs air* (hesitant) Bluestar and Graypaw aren't with you this time.

Lionheart: That's right, but someone else is.

Whitestorm: *enters clearing*

Lionheart: This is Whitestorm, one of ThunderClan's senior warriors.

Rusty: *tenses muscles and crouches, as if about to fight.*

Lionheart: (growl-ish) Relax, before your fear-scent brings unwanted attention. We are here only to take you to our camp.

Whitestorm: Hello, young one. I've heard a lot about you.

Rusty: *dips head*

Lionheart: Come, we can speak more once we are in the camp. *jumps through underbrush, followed by Whitestorm and Rusty*

L, W, &R: *Run through underbrush, with Rusty lagging behind. Jump over log, and wade through watery gully*

Lionheart: We are very close to our camp now.

Whitestorm: (to Rusty) Use your nose. You must be able to scent it. (impatient)

Rusty: *nods* (thoughtful) I can smell cats.

Lionheart: There will come a time, if you are accepted into the Clan, when you will know each cat-scent by name. Follow me! *walks down boulders to the bottom of a ravine, pushes through a thick patch of gorse. Followed by Whitestorm and Rusty*

Clan cats: *grooming one another in the clearing. There are a lot of them and their colors vary. Exactly who is who is not important in this scene, just must have many varied cats*

Lionheart: Just after sunhigh, when the day is hottest,we share tongues.

Rusty: Sharing tongues?

Whitestorm: Clan cats always spend time grooming each other and sharing the news of the day. We call it sharing tongues. It is a custom that binds the members of the Clan together.

Clan cats: *heads turn towards Rusty*

Rusty: *looks down at his paws*

Lionheart: Over there, *uses tail to point towards bramble patch* is the nursery, where the kits are cared for.(slight pause) The care of our kits is shared by all of the queens. All cats serve the Clan. Loyalty to the Clan is the first law in our warrior code, a lesson you must learn quickly if you wish to stay with us.

Whitestorm: Here comes Bluestar.

Bluestar: *saunters over to Rusty, Lionheart, and Whitestorm* He came. (happy)

Whitestorm: Lionheart was convinced he would not.

Bluestar: Well, what do you think of him?

Whitestorm: He kept up well on the return journey, despite his puny size. He certainly seems strong for a kittypet.

Bluestar: So it is agreed?

Lionheart and Whitestorm: *nod*

Bluestar: Then I shall announce his arrival to the Clan. *jumps onto a large boulder (highrock)* Let all those cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting.

Clan cats: *gather around Highrock. Once more, exact details unimportant, just must have many cats.*

Bluestar: (loudly) ThunderClan needs more warriors. Never before have we had so few apprentices in training. It has been decided that ThunderClan will take in an outsider to train as a warrior. I have found a cat who is willing to become an apprentice of ThunderClan.

Longtail: Lucky to become an apprentice! (not important where the voice is coming from)

Bluestar: Lionheart and Whitestorm have met this young cat, and they agree with me that we should train him with the other apprentices.

Clan cats: *angry cries, including 'Where does he come from', 'which clan does he belong to' and 'i bet he's not even from a clan!'

Longtail: (this time connect it to one cat) Look at his collar! He's a kittypet! Once a kittypet, always a kittypet. This Clan needs wildborn warriors to defend it, not another soft mouth to feed.

Lionheart: That tabby is Longtail. He smells your fear. They all do. You must prove to him and the other cats that your fear won't hold you back.

Longtail: Your collar is a mark of the Twolegs, and that noisy jingling will make you a poor hunter at
best. At worst, it will bring the Twolegs into our territory, looking for the poor lost kittypet who fills the woods with his pitiful tinkling!

Clan cats: *yowl in agreement*

Longtail: The noise of your treacherous bell will alert our enemies, even if your Twoleg stench doesn't!

Lionheart: Do you back down from a challenge?

Rusty: *jumps at Longtail*

Longtail: *staggers sideways and slips*

Rusty: *digs his claws into Longtail's fur*

Longtail: *hisses*

Rusty: *nips Longtail's ear*

Longtail: *grabs Rusty's collar with his teeth*

Rusty: *struggles and then suddenly collar breaks*

Longtail: *falls backwards*

Bluestar: *leaps down from Highrock* This newcomer has lost his Twoleg collar in a battle for his honor. StarClan has spoken its approval- this cat has been released from the hold of his Twoleg owners, and is free to join ThunderClan as an apprentice.

Rusty: *nods at Bluestar and steps up to her*

Bluestar: You look like a brand of fire in this sunlight. (brief pause) You have fought well. From this day forward, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice will be called Firepaw, in honor of his flame-colored pelt. *steps back*

Rusty: *kicks dirt over collar and walks into the crowd*

Clan cats: Firepaw, Firepaw, Firepaw!

Graypaw: Hey, Firepaw!

Firepaw: *turns to Graypaw*

Graypaw: Great fight, Firepaw! Especially for a kittypet! Longtail is a warrior, although he only finished his training two moons ago. That scar you left on his ear won't let him forget you in a hurry. You've spoiled his good looks, that's for sure.

Firepaw: Thanks, Graypaw. He put up quite a fight, though.

Graypaw: Good name, too!

Firepaw: Where did Longtail creep off to? *looks around*

Graypaw: I think he was heading towards Spottedleaf's den. She's our medicine cat. Not bad-looking either. Younger and a lot prettier than most-

Darkstripe: *grunts*

Graypaw: *dips head* Darkstripe.

Darkstripe: Lucky your collar snapped when it did. Longtail is a young warrior, but I can't imagine him being beaten by a kittypet!

Graypaw: Now Darkstripe is neither young, nor pretty...

Smallear: *yowls*

Graypaw: Smallear smells trouble!

Ravenpaw: *crashes through gorse, very scared*

Graypaw: That's Ravenpaw! Why is he alone? Where's Tigerclaw?

Firepaw: Who are Ravenpaw and Tigerclaw? *whispering*

Graypaw: Ravenpaw's an apprentice. Tigerclaw's his mentor. Ravenpaw went out with TIgerclaw and Redtail at sunrise on a mission against RiverClan, the lucky furball!

Firepaw: Redtail? (confused)

Graypaw: The deputy. But why on earth has Ravenpaw come back alone?

Bluestar: What has happened? *jumps onto Highrock* Speak Ravenpaw!

Ravenpaw: (shocked) Redtail is dead!

Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:51 pm

I know I'm not a script writer, and since my voice acting spot has been filled, I was wondering if you guys needed any extra help with reviewing or at least going over the scripts?
Swift
Swift

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo Moon Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:11 am

Your voice acting spot has been filled? Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry; that shouldn't have happened! D: Who were you?

Unfortunately, the scripts haven't been coming in fast enough to really need help, but if it starts becoming more frequent, I'll make sure to ask you.
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Well I would think so Laughing (I know that's not an emote here u-u )
I believe I was Mousefur, but new people have been joining so I'm not sure if my spot has been filled yet or what?

And thank you. I don't want to be a useless member as of now Razz
Swift
Swift

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Oh wow
: l o l : is an emote here
Swift
Swift

Back to top Go down

Post by Indigo Moon Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:57 am

You're not useless, and I don't believe Mousefur has been taken, so you're good to go. Smile
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum