Into The Wild Movie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uh Yeah, no

2 posters

Go down

Uh Yeah, no Empty Uh Yeah, no

Post by Swift Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:45 pm

Hi guys, remember Hollypaw? Yeah, well it just me stopping by for a visit. I ask to be unbanned from this site as I have waited a couple of months, my due, and I would like to get back into the program, simply because I would like to help in any way possible. Yeah, I'm going to get banned again, I know. But I want everyone to realize that I've only been banned all of these months based on personal preference. Sure me and Moon may be friends, but we often get into disagreements. I don't want this to escalate at all, but the banning has taken it too far
That's why I am requesting a clean slate. Forget everything and start fresh. Why? I don't deserve to be treated this way because someone doesn't like me. I should be able to be in the movie making program to help in any way possible because I have that right, and Lightningstar never prohibited me from joining. That is what I am saying. And back on topic, I would like to request my IP to be unbanned because I did nothing wrong
And so I rest my case

No one suspected I was hollypaw
so I wasn't banned for being hollypaw. But once my true name comes out, so does the ban hammer. I'm just saying I want to start fresh, whether people like me or not, and help in any way I can.
Swift
Swift

Back to top Go down

Uh Yeah, no Empty Re: Uh Yeah, no

Post by Indigo Moon Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:12 am

Thank you for joining again. I would prefer it if you weren't banned as well.

((For a second there when you said Moon, I thought you were talking about me and I was confused XD))
Indigo Moon
Indigo Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Swift Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Yeah. I'm really uncomfortable with having to change my route just to get here when all I want to do is help :c
Swift
Swift

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum